At Shalev Senior Living and Shalev Family Companion, our residents and companions are treated like family and receive truly loving care. It is this principle that guides us every day and that, for nearly 25 years, has earned us a sterling reputation serving seniors and others in need of care. Shalev means "calm" in Hebrew. Our services are unparalleled, thanks to a heartfelt commitment to provide a senior living environment and in home care in Van Nuys, CA that is as enriched as possible.
On this site, you will find information about Shalev Senior Living, where our beloved elders reside, experiencing the gold standard of care. You will also find information about our in home care service in Van Nuys, Shalev Family Companion, through which we bring our exceptional level of care to those who wish to remain in their own homes.
• Our medical director, Dr. Rezzadeh, is a cardiologist
• We have private rooms available
• We have two caretakers per resident
• We make sure the rooms have clean air and residents can enjoy the outdoors on a balcony once a day.
• We offer memory exercises to improve mental conditions We can accomodate patients with mobility issues.
I originally was going to place my Mom in a board and care facility on the west side of Los Angeles, so she would be closer to me. But as soon as my wife and I saw your facilities and felt your commitment for the care of the people living in your homes, we knew that there was only once choice. And that choice had to be Shalev. – Jim Z., son of a Shalev resident
6245 Matilija Avenue
Valley Glen, CA 91401
Phone: (818) 780-4808